Forum Sponsors

https://urbanistarchitecture.co.uk/free-architect-consultation/

http://www.ellyallen.com/

www.nannycentral.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messageHolidays clubs running until 6, towards Peckham/Camberwell
Posted by BolivarIsMissing July 02, 09:02AM

does anyone know of any holidays clubs, other than DKHAP and Southwark Gymnastics, that fit the criteria of running until 6 and being easily accessible from Peckham/Camberwell? Trying to book a variety for my daughter, we've got a week at Nimble Arts but that involves a drive there and back twice a day around the work day so I don't want to do that very much!

TIA

messageRe: Holidays clubs running until 6, towards Peckham/Camberwell
Posted by Digbina July 02, 01:27PM

You could try JAM in Herne Hill? It's on the corner of Herne Hill and Red Post Hill. 8/9am till 6pm. You can drive up off the street into the church carpark. I'm not sure if they're also running from the St John's and St Clement's site.

Posted by Aimeeblu321 July 04, 06:32AM

Good morning Tia,
I am not running a club but I do have some availability through the summer holidays and am based in Peckham. We have lots of fun activity’s planned and I can always arrange them around your daughters age group and interests. Give me a call if you do get stuck I’d be more than happy to help.
Aimee

Posted by lagamine98 July 07, 06:42PM

Hi,

There is a very good holiday scheme near Burgess Park, held in St George Church of England, Coleman Road.
Runs from 8am to 6pm. It is called Holiplay. They have a website. The staff are really lovely and they take the kids to Peckham Pulse for swimming or around the area for activities. Very good value for money (£20 per day).
There is also Holiday Drop Off, at Pond Cottages, near Dulwich College. Kids can do all sorts of sport activities, there is a pool on site. Quite expensive at £47.5 per day but runs until 6pm.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum