Forum Sponsors

www.clintonmckenzie.com

www.inshutters.co.uk

Your Local Personal Trainer

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messagePrivate schools - Alleynís and Dulwich College
Posted by mrsK July 17, 06:36PM

We have been thinking about this question lately, and when I typed ďare privĒ and google guessed that I was going to type ďare private schools worth itĒ

We are talking about £7000 a term for a day school, 3 times a year, plus all the extras. This is much more expensive than what I expected, as I went to a boarding school myself many years ago and at that time it was around £4000 per term and that includes accommodation and meals. Itís scary how itís increased over the years!

Would love to hear peopleís views on Alleynís and Dulwich College Junior School. What are their class sizes and do your children / your friendsí children like it there?

I also know that itís difficult to get a place. Anyone has any idea how many people do they take at the various entry points 7+ / 9+ / 11+ / 13+? (Already missed the boat for the 4+ entry...) Which intake is relatively less competitive?

Many thanks in advance.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit was july 17, 08:04pm by mrsK.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum