Forum Sponsors

www.dulwichcarpetcompany.co.uk

www.facebook.com/dulwichecogardening

https://www.andreavladovaphotography.co.uk/

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageMaths and Literacy tuition
Posted by JEG1 July 22, 10:59AM

I'm looking for a tutor of Maths and Literacy for my 9 year old daughter (about to go into Y5). Would be grateful for any recommendations.

messageRe: Maths and Literacy tuition
Posted by Peachespatch August 02, 10:23AM

Hi my name is Yvette ,Iím a qualified primary school teacher with current DBS . I pride myself on building confidence and helping children reach their full potential. I currently have some availability for tutoring maths and English . I can give you clients who can give references. I come to your home and I can also tutor in my vw camper . My mobile is 07759590701. Kind regards Yvette Peach

Posted by betsyr August 06, 11:27PM

[www.dulwich-tutor.co.uk]

Please see this link for my testimonials on here or search Betsy Rowlands.

Many thanks

Posted by ConnieLM August 16, 05:21PM

Hello, I'm currently a primary school teacher and Year 5/6 phase leader in a local school. I have 5 years experience teaching this age group, including with the end of primary SATs. I also have experience leading maths across the school. I currently have some availability for after school/ weekend tuition. Please message me directly if this suits and you would like to discuss further.

Posted by Gill2 August 19, 06:48PM

Hello, I run Up-a-Level Tutor Club and will have a space in my year 5 group on Mondays from 9th September.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum