Forum Sponsors

www.circlepsychologypartners.co.uk

https://www.gokayfitness.com/class

Your Local Personal Trainer

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageGroup for second babies due Oct/Nov 2019
Posted by Sarahmatilda July 30, 04:50PM

Hi all, Iím expecting my second baby in October and looking for other mums in a similar situation that might want to create an unofficial NCT group?

NCT does do a refresher course for second time parents but itís on at funny times and you canít bring your little ones. If anyone else is expecting again this autumn/winter and would like some similar friends, let me know!

messageRe: Group for second babies due Oct/Nov 2019
Posted by Shell489 July 30, 06:00PM

I'm expecting my first in November so would be interested in this.

Posted by Lisa Fox July 31, 08:50AM

Me too. I'm due mid-October with my 2nd. Would be good to have a group of mums in a similar situation. X

Posted by BARundall August 04, 01:41PM

My second baby is due on 1 November and it would be great to join this group!

Posted by Fiorellina September 04, 04:40PM

Hope itís ok to post here but I have a number of baby items to sell including a stokke xplory pram v4, bundles of girls clothes (including petit bateau), pram suits, a Moses basket from the White Company and some other lovely bits - all super clean from a pet and smoke free home. PM me if interested. Some items are listed on Facebook se23 mums and East Dulwich mums too.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum