Would you like to share your baby feeding experience? I'm a Breastfeeding Counsellor trainee

Hi All,

I am about to start my second year of training with the NCT to become a practitioner and Breastfeeding Counsellor.

As part of my training and to broaden my experiences, I am looking for mothers in my area who are happy to share their baby feeding journeys from birth.

If you had a baby (or more), and would like to share your feeding experience, whether breast, mixed or bottle feeding, the successes and the challenges, please get in touch.

This would be extremely useful for me, and it isn't about giving you any kind of feeding advice, rather it would be just an opportunity to meet up for a chat and for me to listen to you, very informally, where and when suits you best, for as long as you wish. I would be very happy to offer you a cup of tea/coffee (or anything else) as a thank you.

Please get in touch by private message. I should say that, in case you don't hear back from me within a few days, I may be otherwise engaged as I am due with my 4th baby this month :)

But I will respond as soon as practically possible.

Thank you very much, and please read the Parent Information Letter attached to this post.

Any question, please ask.

Best,

Elisa