Forum Sponsors

www.bramly.co.uk

Glazer Delmar

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageTutor(s) - GCSE English, Maths & Science wanted
Posted by ElizabethP September 10, 09:09PM

Our daughter has just started year 10 and has asked for some tutor help with maths, science and English. Does anyone have any recommendations for tutors in the area who might be able to help?

Thank you.

messageRe: Tutor(s) - GCSE English, Maths & Science wanted
Posted by jtulloch September 10, 09:45PM

Hi Elizabeth,

I am a recent Oxford graduate offering private tutoring in GCSE English. I am DBS checked and experienced in one-on-one tutoring. Please send me a private message if you are interested.

Josh

Posted by amydown September 11, 06:58PM

Hi Elizabeth,

Not a tutor recommendation but have a look at www.schoolexams.co.uk for quality bite-sized learning videos for Maths & English past papers (GCSE, 11+, SATs) There are videos created by one of Englandís most respected exam setter & marker, taking you through the most effective way to tackle the questions.

The content is completely free - no advertising either. It is a social enterprise with a mission to level the playing field for everyone.

Full disclosure - I have just started supporting them as a non-exec (also non-paid).

We are actually gearing up for some further development work so if anyone has any feedback, would be great to hear via PM!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was september 11, 07:00pm by amydown.

Posted by loveED86 September 13, 12:13PM

Following as my daughter has also just started year 10 and has asked for some tutor help in English.
amydown- the website sounds great, will be taking a look and passing on to my daughter!

Posted by birnehelene September 15, 05:47PM

Emmanuel Ngwengi for maths and sciences. 07890053459
ngwengiemma@hotmail.com

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum