Tutor(s) - GCSE English, Maths & Science wanted

ElizabethP

Hi Elizabeth,

Not a tutor recommendation but have a look at www.schoolexams.co.uk for quality bite-sized learning videos for Maths & English past papers (GCSE, 11+, SATs) There are videos created by one of England?s most respected exam setter & marker, taking you through the most effective way to tackle the questions.

The content is completely free - no advertising either. It is a social enterprise with a mission to level the playing field for everyone.

Full disclosure - I have just started supporting them as a non-exec (also non-paid).

We are actually gearing up for some further development work so if anyone has any feedback, would be great to hear via PM!

Hi Elizabeth,

I am in a gap year after finishing year 13 at the Charter School with ALevels in Chemistry, Biology, and History and an AS in maths and have experience tutoring in maths and science for two years with a few students.

Would be great to hear from you if you're interested,

Thanks, Ellie

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

my year 11 has been having some online tutoring from www.mytutor.com and really rates it.

They cover all subjects and have a wide range of tutors (and prices) to choose from. You can set sessions up as weekly, fortnightly or less frequent / one off.

Hi Elizabeth,

Are you still looking for an English tutor? I graduated with a first class degree in English Literature last year and am now studying for my Masters Degree. I got 3* at A Levels from Alleyns School, including 100% in both of my English Literature papers.

I have experience tutoring GCSE English and can provide references.

Please do get in touch if this is of interest to you! My email is [email protected]

Best wishes,

Helena

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Hello!  I wanted to share The Dulwich Cake Co with you all. The Instagram link is below where you can follow along my baking journey, see all my cakes, and enquire / order via message. i make cakes for all occasions but particularly love custom children’s birthday cakes..: Next up is an Frozen themed cake for next weekend! It’s a relatively new page, but keen to find more local followers and get everyone trying my cakes! Birthday cakes, christenings, any celebrations, as well as mini Bento message cakes. Have a very Happy Easter! 🐣  https://www.instagram.com/thedulwichcakeco?igsh=MXZid29vYWIyOGtyZA%3D%3D&utm_source=qr  
    • Another great encounter with Aria. A leaking toilet was fixed quickly and cleanly and for a reasonable price. Aria’s always going to be our first call for plumbing work, and he knows a lot of good local people for their types of jobs.
    • There's a hint on what happened here but see nothing else https://www.cio.com/article/2069427/payment-processing-outages-at-uk-retailers-raise-reliability-issues-for-cashless-transactions.html      
    • Nauris and his team have done fantastic work in our garden for the second year. Last year, they sanded, oiled the deck and did an immaculate job of paving the area around the deck. Then two weeks ago, I asked Nauris if he could build a garden shed, sand and oil the deck and paint and repair the fences. Again, another excellent job and he was great at fitting in a couple of small fixes. We are really pleased with the shed which is well made and painted and blends in well to the garden. Nauris is really respectful and always left everything tidy in the evening and spotlessly clean at the end of the job. Nauris also provided a clear quote for the work at the beginning.  I recommend Nauris Graudins (and his team) very highly - [email protected]  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In