Forum Sponsors

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageDoes anyone use Riverford fruit and veg? Favour needed!
Posted by anna79 11 September, 2019 18:39

We used to use Riverford to get veg boxes but it worked out to be too expensive for us. I have 2 of their foldable delivery boxes and was wondering if I could drop them over to someone who has a regular delivery from them. I donít want them to go to waste because they make such an effort to reuse them.

Thanks!

messageRe: Does anyone use Riverford fruit and veg? Favour needed!
Posted by Sue 14 September, 2019 23:07

If you don't find anyone, I could use them on my allotment ....

Posted by anna79 16 September, 2019 07:06

Thanks, all sorted! X

Posted by tarafitness 26 September, 2019 11:37

Hi Anna, can I ask what you do now? Have you started using another fruit and/or veg service?

I'm really keen to sign up to some sort of weekly delivery, as I've recently purchased an Instant Pot (life changing), and our local co-op has nothing really to offer that's particularly interesting, veg wise. My kids are getting a bit bored of broccoli, carrots and green beans!

I used to use Local Greens (not sure if they're still going) but got a bit put off by the lack of customisation, and the fact that each bag had soooo many leeks! I'm tempted by Odd Box and Wonky Veg....

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum