Forum Sponsors

All Round Renovation

www.jhphysio.com

Your Local Personal Trainer

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageDesperate need of childcare
Posted by bubsy September 24, 03:42PM

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we find ourselves in desperate need of childcare for our little boy (2yrs 8months).
I am going back to work for one day a week (probably Thursdays) starting next week and although my mother-in-law will look after our 9month old, it is too much for her to handle both children. Has anyone got any suggestions for childcare for my toddler? Obviously nurseries in the area have hefty waiting lists so I'm quite worried about options and any suggestions would be gratefully received.

messageRe: Desperate need of childcare
Posted by nina_maniana September 24, 05:13PM

This girl is available to babysit in the week: [www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk]

Posted by birnehelene September 26, 12:35PM

Bubble app

Posted by CLM44 September 26, 09:41PM

We found a great childminder on www.childcare.co.uk and you can look on the Southwark council website for a list of local registered childminders. Good luck!

Posted by BelindaRH September 27, 12:38PM

Good afternoon
My email isbelindarosehill@hotmail.co.uk
If you would like my cv please email me.

My nanny is Belinda Hill, I live and work in Clapham as a nursery teacher and a private nanny.

Posted by hugeabbafan October 07, 09:27AM

Hi there

Just seen your ad
I am a qualified Nanny of many years...now looking after my 6 month old grandson.

I was just about to put an advert for an odd day a week and saw yours!!
My name is Fran ... please feel free to give me a call and perhaps we can meet and have a chat?

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum