Forum Sponsors

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

https://urbanistarchitecture.co.uk/free-architect-consultation/

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageSuggestions for 2nd Birthday Party Location?
Posted by tomszekeres October 03, 11:23AM

Would love to know where anyone has hosted a 2nd birthday party in the area would need to be big enough to host at least 20 adults and ~12-ish toddlers (plus a few babies).

Will be on a Sunday.

messageRe: Suggestions for 2nd Birthday Party Location?
Posted by Sue October 03, 03:14PM

I would have suggested The Ivy House in Nunhead, which is very child friendly and runs various children's things in its ballroom.

However they often have live music in the ballroom on Sunday afternoons, though I don't know if they are at the moment.

Might be worth trying? It's a great room and would easily hold the numbers you say.

[www.ivyhousenunhead.com]

020 7277 8233

ETA: To forestall accusations of a vested interest, it's London's first community owned pub and I have community shares in it smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was october 03, 03:15pm by Sue.

messageRe: Suggestions for 2nd Birthday Party Location?
Posted by IvySnail October 04, 11:08AM

Telegraph Hill Playgroup would be great.

You have access to all the outdoor toys and facilities inside, and there is a kitchen for you store foods for adults (crisps, beer, etc)
If it's not too bad weather wise, it will be fine as most of toddlers will be outside, but may be a squeeze if raining and all are inside.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum