We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

Glazer Delmar

www.hensonsecurity.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageHelp needed re: Antenatal Classes!
Posted by JMLF 27 October, 2019 07:55

Does anyone have any contact details for the antenatal classes run at Dulwich Community Hospital (referred through by KCH)?!

Odd request but my wife and I need to request different dates/times but we werenít given a contact and through google, websites, ringing guys and tommyís (Which the hospital falls under), ringing Kings (where we are planning on having a baby) etc all the different numbers we have been given donít work, go to somewhere weird (foot clinic?!) or go to someone associated with the classes but arenít in a position to look at calendars/rebook! sad smiley Only got given the slots this week and they start in under 2 weeks so desperate to get it sorted ASAP!

Any possible leads would be amazing.

Many thanks,

Jon

messageRe: Help needed re: Antenatal Classes!
Posted by sillywoman 27 October, 2019 20:38

Not much help, but just to say East Dulwich Community Hospital is part of Kings College NHS Trust - neither of which are really nothing to do with Guys & Tommy's as they're totally separate NHS Trusts.

I would suggest you call your community midwife at Kings and ask them for a contact for the classes - you should be able to change the days fairly easily.

Hope you get it sorted.

Posted by JMLF 28 October, 2019 08:50

Many thanks, thatís our current line of action! Yeah itís a bit weird as we are at Kings who have referred to Dulwich Community Hospital so I would assume they are under a Kings but on the NHS site it says all info provided by guys and Tommyís and they also have webpages on the hospital community services so who knows?!

Posted by sillywoman 28 October, 2019 14:52

Oh yeah!!

That IS weird!

Posted by xapis85 28 October, 2019 21:45

Hi
We did ours at Dulwich Community Hospital, under Kings. It's definitely Kings run. This was the email address we were given to book etc and had responses from them - hope it helps!
kch-tr.parenteducation@nhs.net

Posted by buggie 28 October, 2019 22:55

Health visitors are based at Dulwich Hospital, but come under GSTT community services so can see how the
confusion has arisen.

As others have said, your community MW/team should be the first port of call.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum