Forum Sponsors

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

https://www.gokayfitness.com/class

All Round Renovation

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageSpring babies 2020
Posted by anna.c.r 19 November, 2019 20:08

Hi there,

Just wondering if a spring babies 2020 group has been set up yet? I知 expecting my second baby in April 2020 and would be up for meeting other mums in the new year...

Anna

messageRe: Spring babies 2020
Posted by Emzey 20 November, 2019 16:41

Hi,

I am expecting my second baby the first week in May. I am very interested in any meet ups or groups that might be happening. smiling smiley

Thanks,
Emer

Posted by Bandy 20 November, 2019 17:49

Great idea to set up a group Anna - I thought about doing the same!

I'm a first-time mum, due mid March. Would be really great to meet other local Mums.

Bex

Posted by anna.c.r 20 November, 2019 18:32

Brilliant! Shall we use this thread for the time being - or we could set up a Whats app group?

Posted by Emzey 21 November, 2019 10:32

Hi there,

Yup, I'm happy to do a what's app group. Thanks again for initiating the thread smiling smiley

Posted by GemmaMH 21 November, 2019 11:15

Hi - that sounds like a great idea. I知 expecting my first baby in April 2020 so would love to be part of the group.

Happy to do a WhatsApp, let me know when you want mobile numbers.

Posted by Bandy 21 November, 2019 19:12

Yep - I知 very happy with a WhatsApp group. We add further members when they join this thread.

Posted by anna.c.r 22 November, 2019 20:53

Okay great. I知 happy to set one up - if you private message me your numbers and I will get onto it x

Posted by justmovedin 25 November, 2019 22:25

Hello!
I知 due my 3rd in May. Have sent Anna a private message- would love to join! Thanks
Hanna

Posted by JessieL 27 November, 2019 18:19

I知 due end of May and would be keen to meet some other local mums too as I am new to the area. Anna - I have sent you a message with my mobile. Thanks!

Posted by JessieL 28 November, 2019 07:29

I知 due 20th May and would like to join in too! I致e sent you a message Anna. Thanks, Jessie

Posted by qwerty 30 November, 2019 18:11

Hi there,
My first is due near the end of February and I was wondering if I could join the spring WhatsApp group also?

Many thanks,
Fiona

Posted by Choops 01 December, 2019 20:10

Hi, my second baby is due mid March so I壇 also love to join. I致e sent you my mobile number Anna. Thank you x

Posted by anna.c.r 02 December, 2019 11:00

Hey there,

The Whatapp group has now been set up with those of you who shared their numbers with me. If you'd like to join please let someone on this thread know and we can add you smiling smiley

Speak soon,

Anna x

Posted by Zoe 123 07 December, 2019 16:49

Hi Anna,

I知 expecting my first at the end of May. Could you add me to the spring babies WhatsApp group too?

Thank you so much!

Zoe

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2019:12:07:17:05:01 by Zoe 123.

Posted by anna.c.r 08 December, 2019 08:47

Hey Zoe,

Yes of course - just pm your number on here and I値l add you.

Thanks x

Posted by AmyPJ 10 December, 2019 15:23

Hello,

We are expecting our first baby in March 2020. I would love to join the Spring babies group. Such an exciting time for us all!
I will send you a message Anna with my number.
Thank you,

Amy

Posted by J Shelley 28 December, 2019 20:34

Hi

I'm expecting my second child in May and would also love to join the group. Anna, I've just sent you a PM with my phone no.

Thanks v much

Jules x

Posted by VanessaSL January 02, 02:01PM

Hello! I have pm弾d you Anna. Expecting number 2 in April and would love to join x

Posted by JessicaT January 10, 08:52AM

Hello, I have also PM'ed you Anna smiling smiley

Posted by anna.c.r January 16, 10:18AM

Hi there, just to let you know a Facebook group called Spring babies 2020 has been set up there so you can also find most of the group on there x

Posted by Mrs S January 19, 11:30AM

Hi all,

I知 expecting my first baby in Mid-April.

Would love to join the WhatsApp and will search for the Facebook group now.

Look forward to catching up!

Ellen x

Posted by Bertdul February 02, 08:27PM

Hello,

I am expecting my second baby at end of may also and would love to join the group. Who is best to PM with my number?

Thank you smiling smiley

Posted by pleaseandthankyou February 05, 08:54PM

Hi pregnant mamas!

I used to live in the area, but moved to the US in 2014. I currently have an almost three year old and am a huge advocate for respectful parenting.

Perhaps some of you have heard of Magda Gerber, the RIE philosophy or Janet Lansbury (www.janetlansbury.com)?

I am also the author of Always be You,[www.instagram.com] new board book inspired by respectful parenting that encourages children to be authentic.

I will be visiting family in the area in March and would be more than happy to come and give you a little introduction to respectful parenting if any of you are interested. I can share some excellent resources and would not be wanting any remuneration.

Becoming a mother is the most amazing thing and I just want to share with you some resources that took me months/years to find. Perhaps they can help you along your journeys.

Kind wishes

Posted by Orangesquash February 07, 08:24AM

Hi Anna I will message you my number if you are happy for me to be added to the Spring babies group too! I am THRILLED to hear a number of you are having your second (as I am - very end of May) as will be nice to have some friends experiencing the same! Last time round I did a lot of walking and hanging out in the park with new mums so it would be great to find others up for the same smiling smiley

Posted by ClaudiB February 16, 08:44PM

Hi Anna,

I just sent you a PM - great that you set up a WhatsApp group. Looking forward to joining in smiling smiley

Claudia x

Posted by elizabeth9855 Yesterday, 05:50PM

Hi Anna

Thanks for setting this up smiling smiley
I am expecting my first baby mid April and would love to be part of this group. I will pm you my number.

Thanks
Lizzy

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum