Kingsdale admissions banding test

crescent

Hi - some friends have a child taking the Kingsdale banding test in a few days. My friends were wondering what the test will cover (maths, English, NVR?) and said they could not find any info on the website.

My child took the test about 6 years ago, and I have a vague recollection that there was a lot of NVR on it, but I am aware that things change. I can?t find any info either - I wondered if anyone could cast some light on the matter?

Thank you.

Hi - it?s all in the email sent by the school (in bold and underlined): ?non verbal reasoning tests only?. Also it doesn?t matter how well the kids do. They get placed into one of three ability bands with the same number of names pulled out randomly from each band. Have they not received the invitation? If not, they need to contact the school as you need to come with the letter/email.

• 1 month later...
I studied here a couple of years ago; I want to say at Kingsdale an excellent education, true leadership, and a lot of interesting homework, of course, quite complicated. Advice - if children can?t cope with something, then it?s better to find a way to pass the subject to the maximum score anyway, I personally used the service https://uk.edubirdie.com/assignment-help and as a result received excellent marks when things were are bad. In general, learning in this place is really not bad, and after graduation from KFS it will help a lot in life with assignment

• 3 weeks later...
I studied here a couple of years ago; I want to say at Kingsdale an excellent education, true leadership, and a lot of interesting homework, of course, quite complicated. Advice - if children can?t cope with something, then it?s better to find a way to pass the subject to the maximum score anyway, I personally used the service https://uk.edubirdie.com/assignment-help and as a result received excellent marks when things were are bad. In general, learning in this place is really not bad, and after graduation from KFS it will help a lot in life with assignment

• 1 month later...