Forum Sponsors

www.nannycentral.co.uk

www.inshutters.co.uk

www.dulwichcarpetcompany.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageKingsdale admissions banding test
Posted by crescent November 24, 01:45PM

Hi - some friends have a child taking the Kingsdale banding test in a few days. My friends were wondering what the test will cover (maths, English, NVR?) and said they could not find any info on the website.

My child took the test about 6 years ago, and I have a vague recollection that there was a lot of NVR on it, but I am aware that things change. I can’t find any info either - I wondered if anyone could cast some light on the matter?

Thank you.

messageRe: Kingsdale admissions banding test
Posted by Monkey November 24, 07:19PM

Hi - it’s all in the email sent by the school (in bold and underlined): “non verbal reasoning tests only”. Also it doesn’t matter how well the kids do. They get placed into one of three ability bands with the same number of names pulled out randomly from each band. Have they not received the invitation? If not, they need to contact the school as you need to come with the letter/email.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit was november 24, 07:37pm by Monkey.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum