Summer babies 2020 🌞

Zoe 123

Hello,

I am expecting my first at the end of May/ beginning of June and would like to set up a WhatsApp group for new mums. I?m hoping it will become a support network in the area for mums.

Pm me your numbers and I?ll set up the group!

Zoe

• 1 month later...

I?ve a bundle of hugh quality and excellent condition maternity clothes for sale. Size 12. Details in the Family Room Classifieds (copied below). Open to offers.

Bundle of maternity clothes in great condition for sale.

Includes:

4 x Seraphine dresses (office or smart casual)

Petrol blue Seraphine maxi dress (worn once)

Navy Just Polly jumpsuit

2 x jeans (grey Seraphine and blue JoJo)

Isabel Oliver casual midi dress

Black J-Crew mat trousers

To buy new the bundle would cost ?400+.

I?ll sell the lot for ?120.

Please reply or text 07904918124 if interested. I?m unable to attach photos of everything to this post but can send by email

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Very well done! I hope they have a lovely life.Β  What a terrible thing to do, have you told the rspca? πŸ¦†
    • Do you think cyclists running red lights or cycling on pavements is just fine then? A red light is the occasion when a pedestrian may be more likely to cross a busy road. Because there are significant penalties for car drivers, the vast majority of drivers do stop at a red light; I rarely see cyclists stop. As I said before, the other day a I witnessed a Lime bike shoot through a red light at speed and nearly take out a child. Had the bike connected, that would have been a nasty injury.Β  As Rockets has pointed out, there clearly is an issue with this as City of London Police are cracking down on cyclists.
    • My friends wife is a school teacher and they had some ducklings in eggs Last week at the school and they hatched my friends wife bought them home for weekend as they couldnt be left alone at the school and she was ment to take back to the school Monday but read the bottom of the letter that comes with the eggs and when they have hatched your ment to call the company who breeds them etc and they will collect ( they charge Β£30 per egg for the schools ) and when they collect them they take them back to wherever they come from and kill the baby ducklings by gassing them , she got upset and refused to take them back and has contacted an animal sanctuary who will pick them up this week from her house , as an animal lover I think that is absolutely discusting and if anyone's school has this sort of thing going on please get other parents together and get it stoppedΒ 
    • Hi! My name is Zaheera. I am a language teacher - English & French, with experience as an examiner. I am doing French & English revision sessions online for GCSE & A level students. We will go through past papers, exam tips and mark schemes. Please contact me on 07960521331 for more details.Β  Many thanks!πŸ˜ƒ
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In
Γ—
Γ—