Parents to be January to March 2020

Dear parents to be

I am looking for an expectant parent living in South East London, whose baby is due between January and March 2020, to take part in infant observation.

My name is Alexandra and I'm a trainee child psychotherapist at Terapia - http://terapia.co.uk. Infant observation is a key part of my training. It's a way for me to learn about early child development and to develop my observational skills. Parents also report that infant observation is a rewarding experience which encourages them to notice and reflect on the many changes the occur in a child's early years.

I am also a mother of a five year old child and live locally. I have experience of working with children and families in many different settings. I have a current, enhanced DBS check and a letter of recommendation from Terapia.

The observation would involve me visiting your baby at home for one hour per week, at a time that suits you. It would start as soon as possible after birth and last for around 18 months, excluding holidays. The baby may be your first child or have older siblings and be living in any kind of family structure.

If you would like to know more or have any questions, please call me on 07967835992, e-mail me at [email protected] or contact me via this thread.

Thank you for your time.

Best Wishes

Alexandra Foster

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• That is clearly not true. I see car drivers breaking the law on an hourly basis - jumping red lights, speeding, not obeying the general rules. Plus they are operating considerably more dangerous machinery and should have a greater responsibility of care to other road uses. You can see who causes the most harm by the stats. 
    • Looking for a suit for an 11 year old. Quite specific, white with black thin stripes.  Trying to replicate Michael Jacksons smooth criminal costume.  A blue linen shirt and white tie.    Thank you !!!!!!!
    • A quick Google found this, amongst other things: "Social impact models are frameworks or approaches that guide how organizations or initiatives address social or environmental problems."
    • "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it must be a duck" comes to mind Unfortunately, a large number of cyclists do exhibit selfish amd anti social behaviour which, regardless of how many good cyclists there are, is seen as the norm.  It's a bit like one car driver jumping a red light and all car drivers getting tarred by the same brush. Perception is the issue and if cyclists all obeyed the rules, everyone would be less anti them but unfortunately that isn't the case 🤔
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In