Forum Sponsors

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

All Round Renovation

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageAll inclusive for May half term? Recommendations please
Posted by Bellenden Belle January 26, 10:15AM

With flights seeming super expensive,I am looking for an affordable all inclusive holiday for this May half term. I want something suitable for three - 13 year olds.
Football facilities and pools a must. But ideally reasonably priced - weíre not in the market for Mark Warner or Sensortori hols. Am I asking for the impossible?
Donít mind where as long as itís warm.

messageRe: All inclusive for May half term? Recommendations please
Posted by hazelnunhead January 27, 06:35PM

I have used this website to book holidays in Italy - I am not sure about football facilities but we have usually stayed at beautiful converted farmhouses and had breakfast and dinners. We have always booked at new with pools, but usually had to hire a car. Meals have usually cooked from fresh produce from the farm.

[www.agriturismo.net]

I have a fabulous recommendation for Portugal .... pool & food .... but no football field!

messageRe: All inclusive for May half term? Recommendations please
Posted by Ginster February 10, 11:32AM

It's not all inclusive but the flights to Italy we've had for 3 years in a row have been half the price of Spain (this was July/August).
We loved Pra D'elle Torri and this year trying Union Lido. Both massive campsites (but also have hotels) so many different accommodation types. Have lots of facilities and activities and the pools are amazing. Might be worth checking out.
You fly to Venice for these 2 and get a bus to campsites.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum