Forum Sponsors

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

https://www.gokayfitness.com/3-months-body-transformation

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageCranial osteopathy for reflux baby
Posted by loveED86 February 06, 01:17PM

Looking for recommendations please for baby with silent reflux.
Thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was february 06, 01:19pm by loveED86.

messageRe: Cranial osteopathy for reflux baby
Posted by carebear February 06, 10:47PM

Lizzie at Dulwich Therapy Rooms is meant to be good. They have others too if her times donít work for you. And I believe she also works in Forrest Hill. Hope it helps, reflux is horrid sad smiley

Posted by loveED86 February 06, 10:58PM

Thank you carebear.
We saw Lizzie for our 3 year old but no one is currently available at Dulwich therapy rooms so was given number for rise osteopathy instead.
Our LB is only 2 weeks old but already suffering terribly with silent reflux, hate seeing him in so much pain sad smiley

Posted by 1st Timer February 06, 11:48PM

I used the rise osteopath for my little one and they were brilliant.

Posted by Orangesquash February 07, 08:20AM

We saw Lizzy Lomax at Rise Osteopathy and I couldnít recommend her highly enough. She was caring, thorough, professional and to be honest she felt like the first person who really listened and solved problems we were having (our issues were with feeding not reflux but my impression was she just really knew her stuff). Moreover she didnít recommend we needed loads of follow up visits or anything so I thought that was proof she was genuinely tackling the problem rather than focussing on sales!

Posted by loveED86 February 08, 03:00PM

Thank you everyone.
Lizzie saw our 3 year old so was first choice but she is unavailable so booked Simon at the vale practice who Iíve seen lots of recommendations for on another post.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum