We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

www.stevenvaughan.co.uk

http://avakitchens.co.uk

All Round Renovation

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageCBT for children with anxiety
Posted by Canteloupe February 12, 10:06PM

Hello, can anyone recommend someone who does cognitive behaviour therapy with children, preferably locally? This is to help with anxiety issues and refusing to go to school. Any tips much appreciated. Thank you.

messageRe: CBT for children with anxiety
Posted by kristymac1 February 13, 07:25AM

Following with interest

Posted by lottie February 13, 10:17AM

Circle Psychology Dulwich

Posted by rom2grow February 13, 02:00PM

I am a registered child counsellor working in Brockley / Telegraph Hill. I have supported many children with anxiety issues, including those refusing to go to school. For more information, please look at my website: www.room2grow.me

Please feel free to give me a call on 07789 146 421 to explore how I could help.

Kind regards
Sandra Singer

Posted by circlepsychology February 14, 09:30AM

We have several psychologists in our team who work with children.

www.www.circlepsychologypartners.co.uk

Posted by siomcc March 13, 06:20PM

For a senior grade clinical psychologist based in Duwlich Village try www.drmccarthy.co.uk See reviews of Dr McCarthy and her associate. [www.google.com]

Posted by siomcc March 13, 06:23PM

For a senior grade clinical psychologist based in Dulwich Village try www.drmccarthy.co.uk [psychologistdulwich.co.uk] you can see reviews for Dr McCarthy and her associates at this link [www.google.com] for a speedy response.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit was march 13, 06:30pm by siomcc.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum