We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

www.stevenvaughan.co.uk

https://www.gokayfitness.com/class

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageNappy changing at nursery
Posted by Newmum2018 March 05, 02:56PM

Hi
Just wondering if I'm the only one dissatisfied but my daughter is regularly not cleaned properly at nursery. I've complained a few times to the manager but still feel it's below standard.
What should I do! Complain again!

messageRe: Nappy changing at nursery
Posted by Giacomelli March 05, 09:03PM

Hi. Thatís not right, itís a basic need. Warn them again - have you spoken to the manager or room leader and her key worker? Could be a training issue. Make sure you follow up with written complaint too, for email chain. If it doesnít improve document it, photos for your own evidence in case you need to go to Ofsted later. I work with children and Iíd be mortified if a parent came to me with this issue! They really should have fixed it the first time. In my experience itís unusual for children to be AS wriggly with other people as they are with their parents. Try and find out a reason they are unable to complete their job properly and if you are not satisfied at response/actions you need to report them as itís neglectful.

messageRe: Nappy changing at nursery
Posted by Newmum2018 March 06, 02:21PM

Thank you giocomelli

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum