We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

http://avakitchens.co.uk

All Round Renovation

www.circlepsychologypartners.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageSummer babies 2020
Posted by sjhawke March 05, 11:58PM

Hi! I知 expecting twins in July 2020 and am either looking for a summer babies WhatsApp group or I can set one up if people are interested. This is my second pregnancy and I知 in the Winter Babies 2018 WhatsApp group which is brilliant. If someone痴 already started a summer 2020 group can you please let me know and I値l pm you my number, otherwise feel free to reply and pm me and I値l set a fresh one up.

Thanks
Suzy

messageRe: Summer babies 2020
Posted by becca123 March 06, 09:51AM

Hi Suzy, congrats on the twins! I知 due late June with my second and would love to join a Summer Babies 2020 WhatsApp group.

Thanks, Becca

Posted by sjhawke March 06, 10:02AM

Great! I致e added you in. Congrats too on your pregnancy x

Posted by Emmast5 March 06, 06:36PM

Hey, I have a baby due August 2020, would love to join the WhatsApp group smiling smiley

Posted by motorbird83 March 06, 08:30PM

What a great idea. I've PM'd you. I'm also due this summer with my second!

Posted by EllieSp March 08, 04:42PM

Hello fellow pregnants - please may I also join? I am expecting my second in August 2020.

I will PM my number to Suzy. Thanks for setting this up!

Ellie

Posted by marypink March 10, 02:47PM

Great idea! I PM'd you too smiling smiley

Posted by March 11, 01:48PM

Hello!
I'm also due this Summer in early August with my second baby so would be great if I could join too. I will PM my number to Suzy. Thanks!

Posted by Kay_M March 27, 04:37PM

Hello! Please could I also be added to the whatsapp group? My baby is due early June. I will PM my number. Thank you Suzy!

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum