We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

All Round Renovation

http://www.iyouall.com

www.eastdulwichcarpetcleaning.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageBaby groups still going ahead?
Posted by PSJ March 14, 11:24AM

Hi - I guess hard to know for certain at this stage, but is it likely that baby groups will still be going ahead?

We've recently welcomed a new addition to the family and were looking forward to making use of all the lovely baby-orientated groups in the area (baby sing-a-long at the library etc.)

Obviously, good health needs to be prioritized, but if anyone has any insight to share, that'd be great.

Many thanks in advance!

messageRe: Baby groups still going ahead?
Posted by fuzzyboots March 24, 05:08PM

Hi!
Congratulations on your new arrival. Obviously all of the classes in various live venues are now closed, but there are Loads and Loads of things going on online. www.happity.co.uk is a brilliant resource, set up by a local mum moreover, and you will see about a million things listed there - some free, some one off, some weekly. There is something for everyone there.

I am running online introductions to my Sing and Sign classes via Happity this Thursday and I will also be running Sing and Sign Babes classes LIVE on Zoom from w/c 13th April. Babes is suitable for babies of 0 - 5 months.

I know that Punk Me Up ceramics cafe had converted to offering a delivery service with its fab ceramics, but I don't know now if they are able to continue. Check out their instagram page @punkmeupcafe

I hope that is helpful. It is a crazy time at the moment - and do take care smiling smiley

Trish

Sing and Sign Southwark

messageRe: Baby groups still going ahead?
Posted by Nataliejthecoach March 25, 06:08AM

Hello

Congratulations on your new baby

I am a local baby massage teacher and I am running LIVE baby massage, yoga and reflexology classes every Tuesday, Wednesday a d Thursday.
To find out more or to book visit www.birthbabybliss.co.uk/onlinebabyclasses

Natalie
Natalie@birthbabybliss.co.uk

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was march 31, 01:16pm by Nataliejthecoach.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum