Cade Street Nursery Update

For those who know us from the Northcross Road market! (Flower stall)

It is an uncertain time for many across the world as we try and make sense of the impact that Covid-19 is having on us all.

As a business we are trying to do everything we can to reduce the chance of infection in our plant centre, for example, regular cleaning of our surface areas.

We are also working to increase the range of our online business.

If you are not online you can ring up and place an order and pay over the phone (please tell those who are not online and therefore cannot read this!)

For those self isolating we can ensure deliveries are left at the door.

Gardening is an amazing tonic, essential for maintaining a healthy body and a healthy mind.

We are here to talk if you need us! Please give the plant centre a ring if you are self isolating and would like to hear a friendly voice.

Many thanks,

Rob and the team

Cadestreetnursery.co.uk

Nice post from Rob and the Cade Street Nursery team

It?s incredibly important that we continue as much as possible in our daily lives and support businesses of all types

We need to avoid a lockdown at all costs as this will be an economic, financial and social disaster for all of us

I?ve bought plants in Cade St Nursery in Northcross Road from time to time but also use all of the other local nurseries as well as some on line

Always friendly and have been very obliging to drop off large orders at my property on their way home as I don?t have a car

I?ve never felt a need to get plants from anywhere else than the Cade Street stall. Now that I?m in lockdown I really miss my Saturday routine, but I?m looking forward to browsing their website and having things to plant during the week.

I do so agree with JMK - we must cherish these hardworking independent traders.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

I hope you're keeping safe and well in these challenging and strange times!

Just wanted to recommend Cade Street Nursery with their plant stall on North Cross Road and the nursery in Heathfield, East Sussex.

Now that we're into lock down for a while, the plant stall and nursery have temporarily closed and the Honeysett family are selling and delivering their wonderful plants online.

As a local gardening company who are very selective about our plant quality and stock, we can highly recommend Cade Street, who grow and produce wonderful, very high quality plants.

Have a look at: www.cadestreetnursery.co.uk.

Spring sunshine and the lock down make now a good time to get your gardens sorted out with new planting, mowing and weeding, whilst self isolation and working from home are taking over.

A lovely outdoor space to enjoy brings peace, calm & tranquility to all.

Happy planting :-).

Claire

The Garden Clearance Company

07946 728879

• 1 year later...