Autumn Babies 2020

Hi Mamas!

My name is Vicky and I?m due with my third in early October. I joined Spring Babies 2018 on here for my second and it was such a great source of support and I?ve met some wonderful friends through it as well. So I thought I would see if anyone would like to start a group with me? I haven?t seen another on here yet but please do let me know if one is already setup.

If you would like me to add you to a WhatsApp group just drop me a message with your number.

Hope you?re all feeling well and not finding isolation too bad. It?s definitely a different time to be pregnant and it would be great to talk to others who are going through the same.

Vicky x

• 1 month later...

Hi Vicky.

I am also pregnant with number 3. Due mid November. I have a bad pregnancy so far being sick every time I try to eat. I would be happy to join an autumn 2020 baby group. I joined them for both number 1 and 2 and it definitely helps to keep sanity.

Please add me to the what's app chat. 07908642542.

AnGloria

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Vicky,

I'm a first time mum. My baby due mid September. Would like to join the WhatsApp group if that's ok. My number 07428596211

Would love to meet and talk with other mums. It's been very hard as a first time mum in the middle of this pandemic.

Thanks,

Yanti

• 1 month later...
Just wanted to say - this is a fully running group now. So if there any Mamas to be with Autumn babies please do join in! We have done some meet ups (socially distanced) in the park and hopefully when things calm down we can get back some more normal meet ups with the babies later in the year or next year. But for now we are all on WhatsApp keeping spirits up :) Vicky x

Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for setting up this group. I am due in mid November and I would love to join your group if you could add me to the whatsapp that would be great. My humber is 07825 424239

This is my first baby so having a group of mums I could share my thoughts with would be amazing.

Thanks

Tereza

Hi Vicky & Mammas,

Fabulous that this group has been set up and lovely to hear some of you have already had met ups! I?m Gemma, pregnant with my 3rd a loooong time after having my first 2 😮!! My due date is 21st November, so probably one of last. I joined one of these groups with my 2nd and it was really great so I?m very keen to join in. Please add me to the WhatsApp group - 07967 155 213.

I hope you are all enjoying and managing to cope with this barmy weather & I hope to meet you all at some stage soon!

Gemma

Hi,

This is a fantastic idea! I'm due at the end of October, with first baby so would love to meet some local mums! If you could please add me to the Whatsapp group - 07828 523 682.

In the meantime hope everyone is surviving this crazy heat!

Thanks,

Carina

Hi everyone,

Would love to join the group please, due our second mid September. Was part of the summer babies group in 2018 and found it a great support. My number is 075998 26249.

Looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you soon.

Hollie

Hi All,

I hope you don't mind me posting on this thread. My name's Razwana and I am a student looking to start an Infant Observation in September of this year, and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in taking part, or, whether you may know of anyone who would be interested in taking part?

If so, please feel free to contact me on 07756641143.

Thank you for you time.

Kind Regards

R.Jabbin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi mothers-to-be, I hope its OK to post to this forum.

I am training to become a psychotherapist to work with children and young people, and am passionate about the mental wellbeing of future generations. As part of my training I am looking for a mother-to-be who might be interested to participate in a study about child development.

We would meet before you gave birth, and I would then observe baby?s development after it is born for up to 18 months. Due to the pandemic, it would be possible for the observation to begin online.

Many parents who have been involved previously have found this to be a rewarding experience that may encourage them to reflect on the many changes that occur in their child?s early life. They may also find comfort in regular contact with a non-judgmental observer.

?

If you are interested, or have questions, please email me at [email protected] or phone on 078 9181 7915.

Thanks, and best wishes,

Rob

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...