We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

http://www.ellyallen.com/

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

All Round Renovation

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
sticky threadFamily Room Classifieds is open again :-)
Posted by Administrator May 15, 08:48AM

Mainly to help with childcare assistance.

Please be careful, assume you have the virus and follow the social distancing rules, wipe things down before you give them away etc.

Happy to have feedback, make adjustments, ban anyone reportedly breaking the rules. Just let us know.

--------------------
The Administrator

sticky threadRe: Family Room Classifieds is open again :-)
Posted by hparker June 14, 07:44PM

After school and holiday nanny needed for 2 children (3 +7 years) in SE22.

We are looking for someone local who can help out on Monday - Thursday's 3 - 6.15 - plus school holidays.

The children go to different schools, so a driving licence is essential. They will need tea cooking each evening, help with homework and bathing.

Please get in touch with helen@anotherproduction.co.uk - if interested.

Thank you

sticky threadRe: Family Room Classifieds is open again :-)
Posted by Madeleine2000 July 07, 03:36PM

Hi Everyone,

I've worked professionally as an actress since 2004 and have been teaching acting since 2010. I'm currently taking on new students (from age 6 - 16) for 1-2-1 coaching online, leading to Trinity Exams in either Acting or Speech and Drama, working with students up to grade 8.

Trinity Qualifications count towards the UCAS points system, so can help with entry into University and classes boost confidence and develop skills in presenting and public speaking.

For further information please send me an email madeleine@anthonymeindl.com

Thanks smiling smiley

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum