We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageDay trips out during this time (with toilets!)
Posted by Cora June 20, 12:52PM

Hi, as things open up I thought it would be great to open a thread with ideas for trips out with the kids (mine are a little older, 10-15yrs). I guess my own minimum are places that have toilets open!

If people find any good places and are willing to share here, would be very grateful. (I am now about to go and research some fruit picking places mentioned elsewhere...)

Thanking you in advance....

messageRe: Day trips out during this time (with toilets!)
Posted by womanofdulwich June 20, 07:53PM

Someone told me national trust places now have toilets open(though every other cubicle closed)

Posted by edanna June 21, 09:58PM

We went to Battersea park today and the toilets were open. Playground, go ape etc all closed of course. But the recumbent cycle hire was open (same company as Dulwich Park). The cafe was doing takeaway food and beer.

Posted by Lisaol June 26, 02:55PM

Maynards Fruit Farm. Brill day out and their toilets were open.

Posted by Coach Beth June 29, 02:56PM

I just discovered this map which lists all loos that are open during this time and it's updated all the time. Really useful! [www.lockdownloo.com]

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum