Yeeha nursery

• 2 weeks later...
My neighbours daughter went there and they said it was really lovely but have put their prices up after coronavirus and are now ?90 a day!! You can also only do 4 or 5 days no less. I dont have any direct experience of what its like though

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Yeeha market themselves as a nursery, but in reality they a very expensive childminder (£2383 a month for 5 days/ £110 per day) and closed for 6 weeks of the year when they take paid holiday. They give a good sales pitch and claim to have a long waitlist, but we've been invited to two tours in the last 6 months and hear from other parents that they have a very high turn-over of families.

• 1 month later...
We live nearby and Jessie who runs it is lovely. It was too expensive for us (otherwise we would have definitely chosen it) but she always greets us and has given us various bits of advice for our children and always says to come and chat if we ever need anything. We see lots of smiles, but can't comment personally on the nursery from direct experience. It does seem like a lovely place.

• 3 months later...

Our family have been using Yeeha! for the past 7 years and our last is leaving this September to go to primary school.

I can confirm that families lucky enough to get a place in this special setting stay because it's SO good! I know, because I'm a teacher myself, so know exactly how special their offer is. £11p/h is a steal for what you get...(I pay my cleaner £25p/h - so it's all relative)!

Very small intake - never more than 14 children over the 7 years we've been with them. Massively under ratios with children benefitting from much 1:1 care and teaching. Fully qualified and experienced early years teachers, gorgeous setting , so much time outdoors, brilliant curriculum, excellent support for families, amazing food and so many more extras than any of our friends nuresries offered. Our girls ran in and didn't want to come home every day! Thank you Jess and the whole Yeeha! team for giving our family the very best start possible. We'll be forever grateful and proud to be part of the Yeeha! community.

Don't want to sound mean, but are you connected to the nursery in some way other than that your children went there?

It's rare for people's first post to be so glowing, and you only  joined the forum shortly before posting it.

Profuse apologies, obviously, if I'm wrong.

Our family have been using Yeeha! for the past 7 years and our last is leaving this September to go to primary school.

I can confirm that families lucky enough to get a place in this special setting stay because it's SO good! I know, because I'm a teacher myself, so know exactly how special their offer is. £11p/h is a steal for what you get...(I pay my cleaner £25p/h - so it's all relative)!

Very small intake - never more than 14 children over the 7 years we've been with them. Massively under ratios with children benefitting from much 1:1 care and teaching. Fully qualified and experienced early years teachers, gorgeous setting , so much time outdoors, brilliant curriculum, excellent support for families, amazing food and so many more extras than any of our friends nuresries offered. Our girls ran in and didn't want to come home every day! Thank you Jess and the whole Yeeha! team for giving our family the very best start possible. We'll be forever grateful and proud to be part of the Yeeha! community.

I don't use the forum as it's quite a toxic place but wanted to publicly thank Yeeha! for helping us raise our children. Teachers are rarely appreciated for the work they do! Yeeha! has been a wonderful support for my family.