Local mums - what are your thoughts on the local mental health support around the time of birth?

Hello mums of Southwark! πŸ’›

As you all know, the perinatal period is a challenging and important time πŸ‘‰πŸ½ could you share some information on your experience? It will serve to improve the perinatal mental health support available for future mums πŸ˜Šβ˜€οΈ

It?s a two✌🏽min survey: http://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/VLLBXJV

This is part of a project commissioned by the NHS and the mental health charity Mind. Info in the pic πŸ‘‡πŸ½

Thanks so much for your time if you?re willing to lend it. Each data point makes a lot of difference!

πŸ€ As a gesture of appreciation, we will enter you into a prize draw to win a ?50 Boots Giftcard.

Simply send a screenshot of your ?completed survey? page to [email protected] to be entered into the prize draw. Your email will not be stored or used for any future purposes after the prize draw is completed.

Feel free to contact me for more info or if you?d like to share your story in a group session on Zoom with other local mums.

All the best,

Natasha

[email protected]

A very very good point. I think that the original post was edited as well. I was sure that when I took part it said that ?as a thank you? there would be a voucher. This to me was an incentive.

I took part in a lengthy interview and divulged a lot of private information. I then queried a few weeks later about the voucher and was told about the ?draw?. I?m sure that was amended. It left me with bitter taste I have to admit.

Such an emotional topic and I felt tricked.