Things on for families this Summer

10th May Goose Green Fair

16th May - Nunhead Cemetery Open day plus petting zoo at the Herne

17th May Dulwich festival - Dulwich park

5th September Peckham Rye Fete

Any confirmation of the various events that usually take place in the Horniman Gardens?

Can I add St John's & St Clement's Primary School summer fair. Saturday 11th July. We're having cub carts this year (mini go carts), and I've yet to meet a child that doesn't love them! Also a bouncy castle, face painter, BBQ, raffle, toy stall - all the usual things. Great way to spend and afternoon and support a local school!

For those wanting a summer play scheme for your children in the summer, New Gumboots After School Club (at East Dulwich Community Centre, between Crystal Palace and Darrell Roads, SE22) will be running form 8am to 6pm on weekdays between 3 and 28 August. The cost, including trips, is ?22.00 a day and you can pick your days.

The Club serves Goodrich and St John's & St Clement's during termtime, but your children don't have to attend either to be able to get places on the summer scheeme and places are open on a first come, first served basis. For more info, see www.newgumbootsafterschoolclub.co.uk for details. I have a daughter at the Club and I am on the committee. My daughter has really enjoyed the scheme in previous years.

Simon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

NCT teaparty Fri 5th June St faiths

Nunhead day Sat 6th June Nunhead Green

Forest Hill day (Horniman) Sun 7th June

Steam fair belair park 6/7 and 13/14 June

Heber school fair 4th july

Lewisham People's Day 2009 12noon - 7pm Saturday 11 July 2009

the Event in Southwark Park and Bermondsey Carnival is held on Saturday 11th July.

Streatham Festival 4th July - 12th July

St John's & St Clement's Primary School summer fair. Saturday 11th July

Lambeth Country Show Saturday 18 July and Sunday 19 July

5th September Peckham Rye Fete

THIS SUNDAY 7th June

FOREST HILL DAY.....1pm to 6pm

Charity Event at the Horniman Museaum

lots of activities for Children, stalls, music and food.

I will be there with my Lovely Summer range of Clothes, LOTS of other stalls and attractions as well!

FREE Admission, all Monies raised go to Demelza Childrens Hospice.

• 1 month later...