Sainsbury's - Twin trolley - WHY ONLY ONE?

boston1

Ok - I understand that not all that many people have twin toddlers but once you also add in everyone with kids a year ish apart I should imagine that's quite a few ED families. So why, why, why have Sainsbury's only got one twin trolley? I am brassed off with spending my Saturday mornings scampering around the cap park looking for the bloody thing only to give up and shove them in one of the ones with rear facing seats that they are now too heavy for. I even asked the nice lady on customer services about whether it was worth filling in a suggestion form about it, only to be (very politely) told that a) they don't have any suggestion forms and b) there would be no point as "nothing would happen anyway".

Note to anyone with the same gripe - we went to the Asda on the Old Kent Road today and they have a veritable fleet of the things!

That's so odd because I went to Sainsbury's on Monday with my two (2 1/2 years apart) and as I walked across the car park with a child in each hand was approached by an employee asking if I wanted a twin trolly. I thought it was very helpful of him asking despite the fact that my eldest wouldn't fit in the seat. Now I'll know to jump at the chance next time.

Lesson to be learned - go to Sainsbury's on a Monday morning. ;-)

usually they are very helpful but often they don't actually find. i am livid with this as they now tell me to pull one twin out of the back yet don't provide an alternative trolley. my kids are that badly behaved it's just a lot faster to have both in the trolley so i can quickly dash around.

if anyone wants to bring it up, i have in person at the store, i am more than happy to sign something but i simply do not have the time to do more than that....

Excellent tip. I shall keep the faith in future and look out for red handles.... That's when i've finished dragging my wife away from angry confrontations with dangerous looking geezers parking in the parent and kids slots so that their girlfriends can run in and buy fags (ok admittedly that was just once, but I still get flashbacks)