Sainsbury's car park nursery

Abbots

Hi,

I'm new to this site (but not to East Dulwich) so apologies if this is a thread that has alredy been covered (I already posted this in the wrong section once).

My son has just been offered a place (after nearly 2 years on the waiting list) at the nursery in Sainsburys car park. Does anyone have any good or bad reviews of this. My son is 2 1/2 and currently at a childminders that he loves. The problem is that it is a 2 mile walk so very inconvenient. We are just worried about moving him away from a place that he adores. The cost is about the same. My childminder also takes 6 weeks holiday a year.

We also have a 1 month old son who will need a childminder in about 8 months. Any good recommendations? East Dulwich (we live in the road off Sainsburys) seems to be very short of childminders? Also open to Nanny share etc.

Thanks in advance.

My daughter is starting at Dulwich Nursery in September and I've taken her there for a few short sessions to get used to the nursery before she starts full-time. The staff are really lovely and she's been really happy being left there. I am sure your son will like it there. It seems like a lovely nursery and not too many children there, so not too overwhelming.