Where's the best and cheapest place to get a childrens haircut?

Bobbaz

I have always taken my two to Headnizm (sp?!) at the top of Lordship Lane who don't charge (though I always tip them) and have managed to fit us in everytime I've been even though I never book ahead. They have been really good and patient with the children who are terrible wigglers during a haircut and they've always come out looking much better than when I attack them with the kitchen scissors!

I take my three year old to Roche 358 Lordship Lane - there is a really nice woman who works in there who is very good with little children, they charge ?10.00 and I've never had to wait longer than 10 mins. The other place is Soup Dragon there is a woman who does it on certain sundays of the month upstairs but that requires more planning. I would recommend Roche.

I take my son to Jazz, the new barber on Lordship Lane. Nice guys, put him completely at ease, and he gets a lollypop afterwards which keeps him happy. Costs about ?9. Have also used Uomo (near the Magdala) in the past, but it was slightly more expensive there.