School homework: in need of opinion

suniil

I came across one of the homework sheet, where my daughter asked some help. She did something, but asked to rub few columns and asked her to imagine herself, her future target and make up a story.

When I got into the tips given in the worksheet, I was bit shocked and upset! It tend to frame a story around trouble, getting out of the trouble etc.

Please look into the attached sheet (bottom right box in particular, where they given the tips as Sword, dirty etc)

Some of the tips she written (later erased, vertical bottom column) has the points "getting stabbed". We really are disappointed with the original sheet (attached), which frames and gives enough tips to make a story of trouble maker!

Friends, do you really think I've a point to argue with the school / necessary authority?

Any help much appreciated

Thank you

Isn't the story about imagining life as an early settler in Britain (as suggested in the top right hand corner of the story)? Therefore there would be swords (and knights) and being dirty would be part and parcel of life as an early settler? Story could be about adventure, quests, overcoming great odds - not neccesarly being a trouble maker.