Winter babies club (due in December, January, February)

Congratulations to all the forumites expecting new arrivals to their families in the winter months.

This thread is primarily for chats and arranging meet-ups, as well as sharing tips on dealing with the challenges of looking after newborns in the coldest months, or where to buy the most appealing woolly jackets with bear ears..

The months are only intended as a guideline - if you're expecting a December baby for example but you'd prefer to come to the Autumn baby meet-ups, or if anyone would like to come to more than one set of meet-ups then please go ahead. Equally, many parents expecting winter babies may not yet be ready to discuss their pregnancies, so please join in as and when you feel like it. Everyone is welcome, the more the merrier.

Cheers

FRM

Hello everyone

I am expecting baby number 2 at the end of January, and would love to get in touch with ladies having babies around the same time, as the majority of my old NCT class have left/are leaving the area. I have noticed a couple of other people expecting around this time on other threads, in particular the 12 week scan thread, so hopefully there are a few of us around!

Victoria

I'm also working - 4 days a week so a weekend would be best for me too - perhaps a coffee one Saturday? I'd probably aim to come without my toddler as not sure I'd be able to have much of a conversation with her there at the moment!

hi everyone, I can do 7th but might have to have toddler with me! Hubby works saturdays and some sundays so would depend if I can get sis-in-law to come over to have 2yr old. Did you guys want toddler free time or did you just not want to bring your own? Im ok with coming with her if you guys are but will try to get a sitter for an hour or so.

leanne

7th sounds like it is good for most people. Leanne I am fine with you bringing your own toddler, I just didn't want to bring mine if it could be avoided, and suspect that is how other feel!

Any thoughts on best time/location?