discount code for zippo's circus

clux

My son first went when he was 6 months old, and has been every year since. Admittedly the first time was more for my benefit, the lure of candyfloss was too much to resist. Every other year he's loved it, last year he was 2.5 and sat transfixed throughout, as did his sister who was only just over 1 at the time (she went to her first Zippos performance aged about 10 weeks!). The noise and crowds didn't seem to bother them in the slightest.

Great fun, I'm looking forward to going this weekend :)

Just returned from watching the circus tonight. An excellent evening's entertainment for the whole family. The Chinese balancing act was superb and the Columbian tightrope walkers amazing. We go every year and have never been disappointed.

We went yesterday. It was absolutely brilliant! Had three generations of the family there, and everyone loved it.

We bumped into the amazing chinese acrobats in WHSmith this morning, and my 2 year old gave them a quick run down of the show!! "Me not like the clown spitting. Why did the bird man keep coming back. Me like the high up men. What were the horses called? Why Woody and Buzz? Why not Jessie? Me did lots of clapping!Why those ladies got shiny pants on?" Not sure they understood much of what she was saying but they were very excited that we'd recognised them!

Huggers Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I'm probably being very thick here but where do I

> book- Ive found the online page but no mention of

> passwords. Do I register as a new online member?

> thanks folks.

i'd like to know as well please