Best under-eye concealer???

I've noticed I look a bit panda-ish. More so now than when I had a squirmy newborn. Hmm. I'm sort of fed up of looking ropey all the time, so thought I'd ask a forum of equally tired Mums if you all have any recommendations for under-eye concealer at all? Nothing too 'heavy', i.e of a polyfiller consistency.

Or maybe I should put a bag over my head and be done with it? Could have a snooze and no one would notice...

YSL touche eclat is good but it is a highlighter. For real shadows (which I have had all my life, magnified by arrival of child!), I conceded last year that highlighter is not enough, and went along to Dr Boo on Northcross Rd. There the Becca lady who happened to be visiting (but the staff equally good) matched me to a concealer which is quite similar to the Laura Mercier one mentioned above. It's much thicker than touche eclat, but still easy to apply to under eyes, it softens when it's on your fingers. There's one half for delicate areas and one half is thicker, e.g. for spots. Can't remember its price - quite a bit I suspect as Becca stuff isn't cheap - but I've had it over a year, using at least once a day and it's not quite run out yet. You can use Touche Eclat a bit on top but I don't bother any more.

I used to use touche ?clat too but then had an allergic reaction so switched to the Chanel one on the advice of a dermatologist nurse, it was quite good but never remember to use it now....

Hair wise my FAVOURITE thing in the world is now my Moroccan Oil sold to me by my hairdresser at GMs who realised how hopeless I am - means I no longer get massive tangles from not drying my hair before getting into bed. Naughty me but it's been a life saver, just use a tiny amount at night and never brush my hair or dry it!!! 15 mins a day saved!

It doesn't do your hair any good whereas something with a high/er concentration of argan oil is actually good for your hair rather than just coating it it nourishes it. Argan oil makes it stronger as well as getting rid of frizz, adding shine, and detangling it.

I agree with you to an extent but Morrocan Oil is quite expensive I thought and if I'm going to pay alot of money for products I want them to have quality ingredients

Hello my name is Fiona from FTMakeup London-I run a makeup for mums group makeup session-during the week-minimum of 3 for ?35.00 per head-I have 9 years experience and very happy customers! To find out more visit www.ftmakeuplondon.com

Fiona is REALLY good and very nice. She did the make-up for my wedding, when I was 9-months pregnant, and I've had a small group make-up session with her too. I really recommend her.

Also checkout Benefit Cosmetics or Laura Mercier Cosmetics for lots of great concealer-type products.

xx

FTMakeup Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hello my name is Fiona from FTMakeup London-I run

> a makeup for mums group makeup session-during the

> week-minimum of 3 for ?35.00 per head-I have 9

> years experience and very happy customers! To find

> out more visit www.ftmakeuplondon.com

Any free tips on under-eye concealer then, Fiona? Because if you want to advertise your services - and you're based in East Dulwich - you should use the local businesses room. If you would like to take part in a discussion on eye concealer and you're kind enough to share your expertise with us, then this is the right thread.