Good building company to do extension and loft

Newinthearea

• 1 month later...

Hi

Was wondering if you guys found someone? I too am looking for someone to do an extension. Would really appreciate some recommendations.

Thanks

Hi I can highly recommend Mc Govern Carpentry and Design, locally based have undertaken all my building work. Barry, Steven and the team, work to an exceptional standard, reasonably priced and a joy to work with.

The guys have also volunteered their valuable time and energy to local community projects.

Office no 0208 432 2247

Good luck

Hi,

I can recommend 'callaghan brickwork'

Peter callaghan he has done a few extensions and new builds in dulwich lovely guy, great team, he does not do lofts but did recommend a good friend of his who gave me a reasonable quote.

Peter :07904995870

• 2 weeks later...
I heartily recommend my builder, David O'Brien. He has a team around him from architects to surveyors to every trade you could need. They built two extensions in my last house and have just done my kitchen & roof in the new house. All without any stress at all. 07960 938621.

Hi

I can strongly recommend Prestige builds, they did my extension last summer and dealt with council issues etc for me...

the website is prestigebuilds.com and Number is 02088422893 they have office in West London

Genuinely good people....

Thanks

• 1 month later...
I can really recommend David O'Brien and his team (also mentioned above). They have done a great job on our house. We have had a huge amount of work done - big structural work, full electrics, plumbing, new kitchen, bathrooms, plastering, painting, built-in wardrobes etc. etc. and it has gone really well, we are really happy. David is excellent at keeping in touch and helping you solve issues as they come up. I also really believe he wants to do a good job for you and get you what you want. He also seems to have a really great team of people working with him. I work as a Project Manager, so I work with a lot of building contractors in my job, and David and his team have really impressed me. He was also recommended to me by a friend, who has recommended him to several others, and noone has been dissappointed. His number is 07960 938621.