Recommend a Fencer please

wilson

Hi Wilson

Happy New Year to you. We build many different fences, either individually, or as part of a design project. We would be happy to add to your quotes. Please feel free to call my son Oliver as I am away for a few days, & he will be happy to give you a free quote & any advice you may need.

Regards

Nigel Hawkins

Exterior Design Gardens

Richard Tindall is an excellent fencer.

At least, he did an extremely good fencing job in my back garden, and my then neighbours were so impressed with the quality of his work that they were going to use him as well (but then they moved!)

His number is 07986 709854 but I know he's usually (deservedly) very busy - but worth the wait!

He also does Victorian tiled paths and bricklaying (and probably other things as well!).

Reasonably priced, too.

Hi, my name is julie and I would just like to recommend either prestige property services or scl builders to carry out the works you require. they have both done work for me and its at a very high standard they are seperate companies but work together and between them they can do almost everything. they are very good with prices, and even have their own handyman for those little jobs. thanks for taking your time to read this. you can call either

will from pps: 07779384300

steve from scl: 07448046133

or email

[email protected]

[email protected]

regards

Jules

• 2 months later...

Hi,

We have just had Richard Tindall do about 13 concrete fencing posts, fences and trellises.

He was excellant, did a terrific job. Did any little things we asked. Great on price and very friendly.

His no is 07986 709854

Thanks,