Photography project

saicheso

Hello everybody, my name is Alessandro and some of you already know me. I'm a freelance photographer and I live in East Dulwich. At the moment I'm working on a personal project called "eyes". I'm looking for people that would like to take part to this personal photo project. It's very simple, it's about eyes so all I need is 1 picture of one of your eyes and your release to use it for my portfolio, my website and in case of a public exhibition. The face won't be recognizable and your partecipation will be anonymous. For this project I have a very limited budget so nobody will be paid but if you want, since I need to bring my equipment with me, we can arrange 1 portrait picture for free and I'll give you a full quality fully retouched file you can get printed wherever you want. I'm freelance so I'll come to your place, a simple lighting set up, 1 picture for my project and 1 portrait for you, it won't take more than 15 minutes in total. If you're interested please contact me via email and please tell me your name, one pictures of you eye taken with your compact camera or you phone and your availability. Since the partecipation is anonymous and you won't be recognizable there no age limit ( 0 to 99 and over ) but You must be at least 18 years old or have the agreement of your parents or legal guardian (and they have to be present during the photo session). If you can gather a small group of people we can set up 1 appointment and take all the pictures in 1 session. There will be a selection so not all the people that will get in touch with me will take part at the project. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need more info or if you want to talk to me before setting up the appointment. My email address is [email protected] and you can find a contact page and an info page about myself on my website www.alexworldimages.co.uk

Attache to this post you can see an example of the picture I need.

Thanks everybody

• 4 weeks later...