Good Tiler needed at short notice

Libbyloo

• 1 month later...
Just wanted to add my recommendation for Gary Skinner 07748 807392. Our Kitchen splash back was in a terrible state and he did an excellent job at short notice for a good price. He is also very good at updating you by text message etc on how the work is progressing.

Hi I can highly recommend Rob the tiler who came recommended via my decorator. Rob tiled my Kitchen, in my buy to let property, and was helpful with advice, when I thought there was damp in the kitchen.

Very fairly priced, and local

Rob 07739120207

Good luck

• 3 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Gary Skinner. He tiled and painted the bathroom on our rental property recently and did a fantastic job. He was up at the crack of dawn and willing to work weekends to get the job sorted so we could get new tenants in without a delay. He's also very good at staying in touch and updating on the situation.

Gary Skinner

07748 807392

I would come round and do the job for you if your still looking, am available at short notice and charge reasonable rates, will work round any commitments that you may have. Please contact me if I can be of help to you, Tracey

• 4 weeks later...