Can anyone help an an apprentice find 16 hours of work

Ty189

Hi Everyone/Anyone

Basically,

I am 20 and have recently been in contact with the apprenticeship trainning provider JTL and unfortunately they will not fund me to train with out being employed for at least 16 hours a week for a minimum of ?2.56 p/h.

I have tried contacting employers but have not had much luck, so if you would be interested or know someone who may be interested in taking on an electrical apprentice to help grow local business could you please e-mail me or give me a call for more information.

also JTL has said that the employer does not have to be a qualified electrician because they provide all the trainning, meaning the employer can be in the construction, maintainence or repair industry as long as there is some sort of electrical work because it is a nvq qualification ( assesment of work carried out, building a portfolio)

Thanks for your time

Ty

East Dulwich Se22

: [email protected]

: 07534 560 209

Hi Ty,

Try going to the local electrical wholesallers, (inc Edwards in Penge) and see if you can put up a card on their info boards, you may get lucky.

JTL should have a list of employers who take on apprentices as well, usually a training co-ordinator would be out recruiting new employers for JTL and reviewing apprentices on site.