Want to look great and feel great?

sophie_e_down

Seeing as I found Leanne via this forum, I thought I?d write something about her on here for anyone else out there who is thinking about taking on some more exercise, or perhaps like me, you?ve been feeling unhappy about your appearance / fitness levels for a while and need to take some positive steps to see a marked change.

I?ve been working with Leanne since July 2012 and I can really see the difference ? both physically and in how I feel. Since we started, I?ve lost around 2 stone and my strength and stamina has come on leaps and bounds ? I?ve even signed up to run a 10k this July.

We?ve done a mixture of training ? sometimes on my own, sometimes shared with another girl and sometimes in a class environment. We were outside on Peckham Rye Common in the summer and now we?re inside so don?t have to worry about the wet / cold / snow.

Exercise for me, was something I used to find quite daunting, but Leanne has helped it become a regular part of my weekly routine and also helps me with my food and nutrition to ensure I?m getting the most out of my efforts.

My skin is glowing, my self-esteem and confidence has dramatically increased and I don?t feel frustrated or annoyed at myself anymore.

Leanne strikes the perfect balance between offering support and being fab company, whilst also making you work as hard as she thinks you can work, squeezing every last drop of energy out, but not by barking orders at you? it?s more that there?s a level of trust and respect there. Plus we have a laugh too!

You should check out her website: www.bodyshot-pt.co.uk or you can send me a private message and I?ll answer any questions / make an introduction.

Sophie