Please employee me

hellokiran

Hello,

For the last year I have been working as a carer/support worker/coolest buddy ever for a young girl with very specific needs due to illness and behavioural problems. I absolutely loved my work but sadly as she has become more ill, she has been moved to a care unit and I am unable to provide care on a professional level.

So now I am last minute, looking for another job!!!! URGENTLY!

I am going travelling in May for at least a year so rather than committing to another similar job, (and I see that as committing to another child and their family) I'd rather just work elsewhere to save up money fast for my travel fund.

I am looking for work anywhere....bookshops, pubs, boutiques, cafes...ANYTHING!

I would also consider nannying (I have experience in it) but understand that most parents want someone who can stay longer...if you need a temporary nanny I'm your gal!!!!

So if you know of anything going or own a business where you feel I may be an asset, please get in contact.

I will of course provide you with a more formal cover letter, a CV and excellent references!

Have you tried Reed, or a similar temp agency? As you're only looking for work for a couple of months (and being honest about it - good for you!) you may find it harder to get a permanent position.

But Reed and similar should have temporary vacancies on their books. There's one in Peckham, or have a look online.

Good luck.