30-min Burn on the Rye! Personal Training: ?0, ?15 & ?25!

McC-Fitness

** Ever Wanted to be Fitter? **

Returning back to fitness, toning-up, preparing for a challenge or trying to alleviate an illness? There's no rolling in mud, wet grass or military commands.

Injecting fun and education, training at your pace & ability helps to make incremental improvements in your stamina and toning-up without the 'pain game'. Training hundreds of people from those with MS, Diabetes, in remission to the MD's, CEO's, Managers along with a whole variety of backgrounds enables me to listen, understand and deliver exactly what you require. Please.... come along to my FREE sessions every Saturday on the RYE - this is completely unfunded and specifically about giving back knowledge and time to the community.

My office opens at 6am to 3pm, Mon to Sun, on Peckham Rye Park (by the car park), and even earlier in the coming months. Walking to and from the park enables you to warm up and down.

Rates:

1. FREE! Saturday's at 10am - this is a group session on the Rye - c.30 members per Sat, 80 in total.

2. 1-to-1's = ?25

3. 1-to-2's = ?15 each, just an extra ?5!

Look forward to seeing you!

McC-Fitness.

I can heartedly recommend McC personal training sessions.

My session covered every muscule from head to toe, which was amazing as it only lasted 30mins. McC made the session fun and varied with lots of moving about with frequent stops to tone up. If you are thinking about booking a session with him...do it, his prices are ridiculously low too.

G'day and thanks Hibbs!

De Rien - I have been training triathletes, those getting back to exercise, some with MS and others trying to lose those extra pounds.

If you know that your session is only 30-mins then you put your all into it - and it can be as little as ?15 for a couple, no block booking just purely pay as you go!

Hasta Luego!

There you go, a bit of Auz, English and Spanish. The next reply will be in other languages :-)

McC-Fitness

G'day Team E'Dulwich!

Come along to the FREE sessions every Saturday morning - we meet for 10am and finish with a tea / coffee at around 11-15am in the Cafe on the Rye. I will be returning to Tai Chi / Chi Gung at the end of each session in the coming weeks as it gets warmer!

Book up a couple of Personal Training sessions for as little as ?15 ea. for 2, and be back in doors within an hour:

* inexpensive

* fun

* calorie burning

* toning and ...

* generate those 'happy endorphins' :-)

McC-Fitness:

A former pro-am Triathlete and part of the 1,200 4Km open sea swimmers in Bussleton, Australia.

No excuse now about the weather being horrid, Spring is here!

Come along to the FREE sessions every Saturday morning, 10am by the cafe on the Rye, and if you like it, book up some Personal Training for as little as ?15 each if you come as a pair.

See you then!

McC-Fitness

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Enjoy Easter, the feet up and those and those extra calories!

The sun is just around the corner and NOW is the time to to get ready for summer - what do you need to do and pay?

Firstly: The business location is always on the Rye, meeting by the cafe from 6am to 2pm Mon - Fri.

Secondly: I run a FREE fitness session every Saturday morning at 10am by the cafe on the Rye...every session is FREE!

Thirdly: My Personal Training are short sharp sessions at hugely affordable prices!

Forthly: All the sessions are fun - rewarding and specific to your needs.

Enjoy Easter!

McC-Fitness

• 2 weeks later...

I have 5-seesions in Dulwich Park next week between 11am & Noon, Mon to Fri.

This is an exception to my usual base on the Rye so if you would like a session in Dulwich Park next week on either side of the above sessions, PM me and I will book you in :-)

I also have another FREE programme starting on Tuesday evenings on the Rye in 2-weeks time. Meet for 7-30pm on the Rye, opp the Clock House by the Zebra. This is aimed at joggers (2-laps for 5Km) and powerwalkers (1-lap for 2.5Km).

McC-Fitness

• 2 weeks later...

FREE sessions in addition to Personal Training.

Tonight sees the return of FREE fitness on the Rye: 1 or 2 laps around the park, either walking, jogging or a bit of both.

7-30pm on the Rye, by the zebra opp the Clock House bar / Barry Road.

Pop onto 'Whats on in E'Dulwich' for more details.

McC-Fitness