Recommendation for Leanne Spencer:Personal Trainer

HOMum

Hello EDF,

I just wanted to take the time to recommend Leanne.

She has been my personal trainer since the end of August. My main goal was to fit in to my wedding dress which I ordered 2 sizes too small, as I wanted to lose my long overdue baby weight!

My wedding day is 5th April and on Saturday I went for my first dress fitting and my dress fits! and needs to be taken in a little!

Leanne knew I would fit in to my dress and has been absolutely brilliant. She is really motivating and we have done all kinds of exercise to keep it interesting! (Boxing at a boxing gym/circuit training/aerobics... etc etc)

It is/was hard work but it has been so worthwhile and I know that without her I may never have put in as much hard work as I have done. But in saying that, I started with two sessions a week and then dropped down to one and this suited me, so you can do whatever you feel manageable with any restraints you may have.

Of course you need to be sensible with food too, and Leanne would analyse my food diaries for me, to make sure I was on track. I had my last session with Leanne in the middle of January as financially things were getting a bit tight with all the final wedding bills! I paid Leanne to create me my own personal exercise plan that I could do at home and that has been invaluable too.

If you are thinking or losing a few pounds or just wanting to feel fitter or happier give Leanne a call. It is so easy to think you will do it by yourself, or start next month, but working with Leanne made my goal real, and I have lost over 3 inches everywhere and from only the 1st January I have lost 18lbs!

It is ?30 a class for 1 hour and can be shared with another person.

Details are below:

Leanne Spencer

Bodyshot Personal Training

W: www.bodyshot-pt.co.uk

T: 07401 441 818

E: [email protected]