Wall2Wall4U - Local Painter/Decorators and More

smills

Hi There,

If any of you are looking for a team of decorators to transform your home, be it interior/exterior/whole house or just the downstairs loo then give me a call to book a time for us to come around for a chat. My name is Steve and i represent Wall2Wall4U, an expanding firm of quality tradesmen. We are competitive with our prices and good at what we do. Any job you have, we can cater for with a choice of professionals to choose from for any specific job, whatever the job....you can rest assured we'll have the right guy on it.

Take a look at our website www.wall2wall4u.com for a deeper look at what we're about and either call or email me using the details below. It doesnt't stop there, we cater for any gardening work you might need doing as the summer is on it's way and if clearing that back yard seems daunting...we will happily return it to it's former glory for you. All gardening jobs can carried out to the finest standard, be it fencing, paving, decking, shed construction and much more. We also cover industial cleaning, domestic and deep cleaning of any building, home or business, outhouse or garage, walls, carpet or sofa. Like i said...an expanding firm :-) Once again, just give us a call and we can come and have that chat. For domestic cleaning, we realise you may ideally prefer a lady to carry out the work. We have the ideal girl for you, fully CRB checked and a down to Earth, very good cleaner to boot.

Here are those all important contact details

My name is Steve

Call me on 07460 200 021

Email me at [email protected]

Also once again our website is www.wall2wall4u.com

We hope to hear from you soon.

Wall2Wall4U

345, Friern Road,

East Dulwich,

SE22 0BJ