Excellent Handyman recommendation

There's already a lot of positive feedback for Victor (aka 007 Handyman) on the forum and I know he has his own thread too, but I thought I'd also put a personal recommendation out there.

The alcove area in our kitchen was pretty grim, it had several layers of paint from the previous occupants that would rub off whenever you tried to clean the area. It just wasn't hygienic or aesthetically pleasing to say the least!

http://s19.postimage.org/spx5dqpgf/cooker_area_before_small.jpg

Victor and his son Carl have totally transformed the area for us and it is now a pleasure to cook in! They gave us recommendations on tiles and wipe-clean aluminium sheeting to the top of the area for ease of cleaning. The tiling was finished to a high standard and they also fitted side panels (using off-cuts of wood that we had spare) which are very useful as a guard to stop food falling down and also to rest utensils on. They finished the job off with beading instead of leaving us with bare tile edges.

http://s19.postimage.org/n30sg9mxr/cooker_area_after_small.jpg

Quite a transformation as I'm sure you'll agree! :-)

While they were at ours they also repaired our ceiling where the plasterboard was missing, and cleared up all their mess too. All this in one day, very impressed.

We were very pleased with the very professional job at a competitive price and Victor's friendliness, can-do attitude, knowledge and suggestions along the way.

We've used Victor and his sons before and will do so in the future as we continue to be impressed by their work.

Cheers

Tara