Handyman available for Work :)

I have around 15 years experience in the building sector and have some free time on my hands and id like to keep busy with work so I'd like to offer my expertise in building,gardening and painting and decorating,tiling and laying laminate floors for a fixed fee of ?90-100 a day, im more than happy to assess the work to be done,free quotes give you a list of what needs buying and to research for a competetitive price..ive already done work in the area for quite a few people and could easily provide references.. i've done around 100 jobs for various people around the local area all happy and satisfied with the work carried out.

Experience covers the following ::

Painting & decorating, Wallpapering, Tiling,laying Laminate Flooring, Hanging doors,Designing Gardens from scratch,fencing,patio's,erecting sheds, etc,feel free to contact me anytime on 0740 387 4344

Working hours can be flexible to suit your needs.

I'm based in Forest Hill so would be great to hear from anyone who wants some word carried out..

Many successful jobs carried out with friendly happy feedback :) references supplied anytime..

thanks

Dave (0740 387 4344)

Re: Builder/Handman ?80/day

Posted by tommy 29 March, 2012 21:31

A big recommendation for Dave, who spent last weekend doing lots of painting, gardening and odd jobs around our house. He is very hard working, careful and can turn his hand to most things.