Accountant/tax adviser - any recommendations?

I'm self employed and think I need an accountant to make sure I'm being tax efficient! Don't earn much - I'm a journalist, but some help would be needed!!

Also my husband and I are considering buying a holiday home in Spain and renting it out so could do with some advice on this from someone in the know - someone who knows about the taxation agreements between the UK and Spain and so on.

Not sure if anyone knows anyone who would be good at both of these things, or even just one of them? It may be two separate people that I need... !

Please send me a message if you've any ideas! Thanks so much, Lucy

Hello,

I think I have a perfect person for you. I have been working for this company for the last 6 months and I can say that the accountant is fully capable of give you the right advise and to work with your needs. Please visit the web site below and call the number given between 11 am and 6 pm every weekday.

www.abrosltd.com

Cheers

Dear Lucy,

I am a Chartered Tax Adviser with over twelve years' experience dealing with tax matters, both simple to complex, including foreign property income, residency and self-employment profits. I provide a year round tax service including completion of your tax return and I would be pleased to provide a written estimate.

I offer a free, initial meeting our our office in East Dulwich.