Hi-tech basic accountancy needed for small business

Hugfrancis

I am looking for a hi-tech, flexible accountant to help me with the setting up of a small business (2 employees). By hi-tech I mean reducing face-to-face meetings to the minimum, knowledge and experience of using online accounts systems (I do not want to pay for data inputting), supplying a simple business plan template suitable for my business, and advice concerning company registration, tax and basic employment law.

If interested, please indicate when and where we could meet, and your fee if applicable.

Thank you.

Francis Hughes

Online accounts - set up a monthly excel spreadsheet split into income and expenditure to monitor what incme you've generated and what the expenditure against the business is.

Salaries - a local accountant should be able to provide that service for you, including national insurance payments

Business plan - give the web a search, or try contacting one of the Govt. agencies who should be able to provide a telplate for you. The business plan should include what you want to do/achieve and how you intend to achieve it, including milestones so you can measure the progress you are making, review and action plan accordingly against this.

Tax registration - refer to the HMRC website for all the info you need and follow.

Employment law - try finding a local HR person who is CIPD qualified AND practicing.

Regards

Crown Weston Associates - Your local business and management consultancy service

(W) www.crownwestonassociates.org.uk

(E) [email protected]

Hello Francis,

I have assisted many small business with selecting accounting software, PAYE for employees, outsourcing your accounting function, year end tax and accounting compliance. Many of our procedures are online and our practices are up to date. We are based in East Dulwich, and I offer a free, initial meeting.